Bruce also brings the added benefit as a general contractor to understand building projects by personally overseeing the numerous multifaceted details of office space, along with many types of development and construction. Bruce has negotiated and overseen hundreds and hundreds of contracts of every type.
• Vision in site selection, layout and feasibility in land and building acquisition and leasing.
• Value in design and value engineering and cost cutting where economically prudent.
• Architectural planning, plans on the drawing board and in the field.
• Finance and banking from start to finish, including land and development lending, construction financing and mortgages.
• Managing bids, construction loan draws and payouts throughout every project and trade takes complex issues, financial management and people skills.
• Specifying, budgeting, soliciting bids, selecting proposals and running contracts of every type numbering in the thousands.
• Negotiated terms, not only with buyers, sellers, leases, lawyers, lenders and brokers, but also with contractors in every kind of trade including office buildout, title, demolition, excavation, environmental remediation, building from foundation to roofing and everything in-between. Fogelson has been supervising on-site construction, reconciling architectural plans and changes to customize projects for himself and for custom clients that shows real-world knowledge and versatility from behind a desk, through walls and into the field.